Free, Next Working Day Delivery on all orders
- free, next working day delivery (next working day delivery applies if order is placed before 2pm, Monday – Friday).
- Free collection of products can be arranged from our premises in Billingham during our opening hours (Monday – Friday, 9am-4.30pm). Please Contact Us to schedule a convenient pick up time.
- Our delivery locations currently cover UK mainland and Northern Ireland only.
- All orders placed before 2pm, Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) will be dispatched on the same working day for delivery on the next working day.
- Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day and arrive the following working day.
- As most of our products will arrive the next day, please ensure someone will be available to receive your order. Alternatively, please call our helpline on 0845 8722732 before or while placing your order to make more convenient arrangements.
- Should you miss your delivery, our courier service will redeliver your items as soon as possible at no extra cost. Should you miss the second delivery attempt, goods will be returned to ourselves. In this instance, please Contact Us and we can reschedule a suitable delivery date or provide a product refund. An additional carriage charge will apply for redelivery.
- If you would like a pre-delivery notification, please request this in the ‘Other Information’ option during Checkout and provide your telephone number or email address.
- If you have not received your purchase within the expected delivery time, queries must be made within seven working days of the dispatch date.
- Pool Chemical Products is dedicated to ensuring that our customers receive their products promptly and safely. Due to the nature of our goods, we use a third party courier service (APC) that complies with UK laws regarding the transportation of goods that are classed as hazardous. Our customers can therefore rest assured that we are working in accordance with relevant legislation with their best interests at the forefront of our customer service processes.
- Once collected by our courier service, orders can be tracked. We will send you an email confirming the dispatch of your order which will contain a unique delivery consignment number. This number can be used to contact APC for information on your delivery. Should you have any further concerns, please contact us on 0845 8722732, Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.
Quality Control and Safety
- All of our products are inspected and packed manually as part of our strict quality control processes, meaning your order should arrive in the condition it left in.
- Where necessary, Pool Chemical Products uses special UN approved containers under the Limited Quantities regulations for our chemical products to ensure that we comply with Dangerous Goods Transport regulations.
- In order to adhere with legislation, Pool Chemical Products dispatches all products over 5kg in weight in separate 5kg containers. For example, if you order 25kg of our Chlorine Granules this will arrive in 5x5kg containers.
- As a division of Biochemica UK Ltd, Pool Chemical Products meets the requirements of the quality standard, ISO9001, adheres to a robust Quality Management System and strives to enhance the customer experience in line with the company’s continuous improvement commitments.
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds and Cancellations
- Please see the Refunds and Exchanges page for more information and read carefully before placing your order.
- Should you encounter a problem with your delivery, please check our Refunds and Exchanges conditions for the appropriate next step.